Technology has continued to advance in every aspect thereby helping to reduce the burden born by our forefathers. With Technology, the way we interact and communicate with people has changed. Today I am bringing you Gotomeeting app, a powerful online audio and video meeting app that will help your business and organizations flourish. The apps simply helps you to meet, collaborate and communicate.
Meet where you want with the power of GoToMeeting on your mobile device or PC. With the the Gotomeeting app, you will never miss any meeting except when you intentionally want to. The GoToMeeting app can be used to join, host or schedule a session from your Android device, iOS, Windows phone and PC for easy online meetings wherever you are. It is rated globally.
All you need to start using this app is to download the free app from the app store or from the website. With the app, you are good to join or start a meeting in seconds. To start a meeting though you will have to complete Gotomeeting sign up.
Features of Gotomeeting app
- GoToMeeting – simple, reliable and effective.
- HD Video conferencing
- Join or host a meeting on any device.
- Get alerts when a meeting is about to start. Never be late again.
- View presentations, mockups and reports — whatever is shown on screen.
- View attendee webcams.
- A free 30-day trial period for all registered users
- See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
- Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
- Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
- Prefer phone over VoIP? You can also dial in with one tap.
- Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to have a Gotomeeting account to host a meeting but you do not need an account to join a meeting hosted by another person.
GotoMeeting Download – for Mobile and PC – www.gotomeeting.com
The Go to meeting app if free for all devices. To download the App on your device – Android, iOS, Windows phone, Windows or Mac, click on the link below then choose your device type to download the app.
How to Host a meeting online Using GotoMeeting APP
PLEASE NOTE: Organizers online using Go to meeting must be running Google Chrome in order to host meetings. If you are a Linux or Chromebook organizer, your instructions will vary slightly.If you don’t have easy access to the desktop app, you can use the Web App to quickly launch and host your sessions online.
Steps to host a meeting using Gotomeeting Desktop app or online app.
- First, take note of the Meeting ID. You will need to start the meeting.
- Open a Google Chrome browser (required).
- Go to https://app.gotomeeting.com.
- Enter the Meeting ID, then click the Arrow button on the right
- At the bottom of the page, click start the meeting.
- When prompted, enter your GoToMeeting credentials (e.g., email address and password)
- You will automatically be launched into session.
- Once you select your audio mode, you will see a Welcome Tour that shows you the different organizer features that are available in the Web App
How to Invite others to Join your Meeting on Gotomeeting App
You can invite others during the Go to meeting online meeting session via the Attendees pane.
- Go to the attendees pan
- Click on “Invite” at the top-right
- On the Invite People window, click Copy link to copy the Join URL to your clipboard, or click Email to launch a new email message with the meeting information pre-populated.
How to Share your screen on Gotomeeting online meeting sessions
When using the Web App, you can broadcast your own screen (or a specific application) to the rest of the session participants. To share screen, you will need to complete a 1-time installation of the screensharing browser extension of Go To Meeting.
1. Click the Screen button in your toolbar. If you do not see the icon, ask the organizer to make you Presenter.
2. A list of options will pop up. You can chose “Entire screen” to share your primary monitor, or select an application to share.
Note: All applications that are currently open will be shown. If you do not see the application you want, be sure that it is not currently minimized.
3. Click Share to continue.
4. While your screen is being broadcast to other meeting participants, you will see a floating notification reminding you that other attendees can see your screen. You can click Hide to minimize the window if desired.
How to Mute and unmute attendees
To mute or unmute a single attendee on Goto meeting follow the following steps;
- Click the Audio icon next to their name. Green icons represent unmuted attendees, while orange icons represent attendees who have been muted by the organizer.
- To mute or unmute all attendees, click the Mute All or Unmute All icons at the top of the Attendees pane.
www.gotomeeting.com – How to Join a Meeti ng on Gotomeeting app | Join Go to Meeting online meeting sessions
It is very easy to join a meeting session on Go to meeting apk. To join a meeting you need the go to meeting app or you will use the Gotomeeting online version via your browser.
- Launch the App or go to the website – www.gotomeeting.com
- Your will see the option that says “JOIN A MEETING” click on it
- Enter the meeting ID sent to you by the organizer of the meeting
- Then click on join to join the meeting session
For any questions, comments and contributions on gotomeeting app, please feel free to use the comment box below to let us know so we can assist you.