Nigerian premium malt drink Maltina has announced the commencement of their epic family dance competion, Maltina Dance All MDA. The premium malt brand annouced the details the 2016 Maltina Dance All Registration yesterday in Lagos.
While Some like me only look forward to the fun and thrills it brings, others are wishing to take part in this epic family dance show. 2016 Maltina Dance All is tagged “Happiness Amplified” with a grand prize of N10 million.
While making the announcement the Marketing Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc, Franco Maria Maggi said the Maltina dance all share happiness and promotes family values and bonds;
“Maltina Dance All provides a platform for sharing happiness, promoting family values and bonding. The lives of various families have been positively affected through this platform.”
2016 Maltina Dance All Prize money
Maltina Dance All Season 9 grand prize of N10 million
The Maltina Dance All Season 9 runners up will receive N3 million
Maltina Dance All Season 9 Third place will get N1 million.
2016 Maltina Dance All Registration Guidelines: How To Register
The 2016 Maltina Dance All Registration is not like the rest. 2016 Maltina Dance All auditions is online. You can apply for the 2016 Maltina Dance All from the comfort of your home. All you need is to make a short dance video and simply uploading the video on the website.
Steps to apply for Maltina Dance All 2016
- Watch the guide video to have a clear understanding of the expected video outcome to be submitted. watch below:
- Download the Maltina theme song.
- Record a video of you and your friend dancing to the downloaded theme song.
- Fill in the entry form.
- Upload your dance video and submit on www.maltinadanceall.tv
By submitting Contestant(s) audition video, User agrees that any exploitation of Contestant(s) appearance in the audition video may be edited, cut, rearranged, adapted, dubbed or otherwise revised, if applicable, by the Production Team in connection with the Program and exposed on any media – Online, TV, Press, Outdoor and BTL, and that any such use will not entitle User or Contestant(s) to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation.
For more on 2016 Maltina Dance All Registration click: Terms and conditions.
- All fields must be entered correctly.
- Applicants must use the Maltina theme song in recorded video.
- Submission of an entry is taken as acceptance of the Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions.
- Top liked videos will stand a better chance of being selected for the next stage of the competition.
Please Note:- This does not guarantee automatic selection but only increases the chance of being selected for the next stage.
Audition Videos should be submitted at www.maltinadanceall.tv between 12:00 a.m. on August 3, 2016 and 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2016. Audition Videos will NOT be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2016.
Please to stand a good chance of being selected to take part in the Maltina Dance All 2016, note the following while making your 2016 Maltina Dance All Registration video.
- Originality: Dancer(s) must have a unique style
- Uniqueness: Dancer(s) must have an element that stands him/her out
- Versatility: Dancer(s) must display a wide vocabulary of steps
- Surprise element: Dancer(s) must unleash something out of the box during the performance. i.e Unpredictable
- Musicality: Dancer(s) must engage quick response to rhythmic changes / changes in rhythm.
- Technique and Delivery: Dancer(s) body movements must be precise. Exhibiting confidence in delivery.
- Entertainment: Dancer(s) must have Fun. Routine must not look like hard work.
For more details on how to increase your chances in the Maltina Dance All 2016 auditions, click here.
2016 Maltina Dance All TV Schedule
Please if you have any complaints, questions or you encounter any difficulty in the 2016 Maltina Dance All Registration, just drop a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks. Always come to Dewlite.com.