AOL Mail is the email service offered by AOL. AOL Mail provides millions of users across the world with a safe, customizable and delightful email experience. This wonderful email service is free except for certain paid features and it also easy and simple to use.
If you are looking for a majorly free and secure email service with unlimited storage space, then AOL Mail is one of the best out there. This article is a complete and simple guide on how to create Free AOL mail account, AOL mail login and features of AOL Mail.
Data management and privacy issues involving many email companies have been one of the issues of top concern. If you are looking for a safe, secure and dynamic Email address that you can always trust, AOL email ranks up there.
When you create an AOL email account or AOL Mail account, you will also have free access to other amazing AOL services such as AOL news, AOL movie review, entertainment, Sports, business news and stock exchange reports across the world and much more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: www.rediffmail.com Sign UP – Create Rediffmail Account – Rediffmail Login
Main Features of AOL Mail
- It is free to set up.
- Unlimited email storage capacity.
- No Spam Emails in AOL email.
- Virus free Email service.
- Aol Email attachment limit is 25 MB max.
- It is Ads Free unless and until you enable it.
- High security and privacy.
- AOL email account can link you directly to your other email accounts from other Webmail service providers like Gmail, Yahoo mail, and Hotmail or Outlook.
AOL Mail Sign Up – AOL Mail Account Sign up
The signup or account registration process of AOL Mail is quite simple. You can create the account either via a web browser or using the AOL Mail app. In both cases, it is very simple. Below are the things you are expected to have before you can create an AOL Mail account.
- Name – You must provide a name to be able to create an AOL account.
- Date of birth – You will need to provide your date of birth because this service is for a certain age of people.
- Email address – This is not compulsory. You can create an all-new AOL Mail account eg Dewlite@aol.com or you can just use your old email address from other providers.
- Mobile phone – A valid mobile number for account verification and AOL account recovery process.
- Gender – This is optional. you can go ahead with the registration without specifying your gender.
- Password: A password is needed to provide security and also to login. You will need to provide a safe, and easy to remember but hard to guess password to be able to complete your account registration.
How to Create AOL Mail Account | AOL Sign Up – www.aolmail.com
You can also create account using the AOL mail app. the app is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. The sign up is basically the same. Simply download the app, tap on the app icon on your mobile screen, enter your details as required to complete your registration. To create an AOL account, simply follow the steps outlined below.
1. Go to the main AOL page.
2. Click Login / Join in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click Sign up at the bottom of the screen.
4. Enter and submit the requested information. An example is shown below.
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON AOL MAIL SIGN UP
STEP 1: Visit the AOL sign up page on https://login.aol.com/account/create or tap on the “Sign up” button on any AOL login page.
STEP 2: Enter your details as required in the Signup page. The required details are the ones we already looked at earlier which includes: Your name, choose an AOL Mail address, choose a password, enter your mobile phone etc,
STEP 4: Click on “CONTINUE” when you are done filling the short AOL signup form.
STEP 5: You may be prompted to verify your mobile number. To verify your mobile number, click on “Text me an Account Key” or “Call me with an Account Key”. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete AOL account sign up.
How To Sign Up Using The AOL Mail App
You can also create an account using the AOL mail app. The app is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. The sign up is basically the same.
- Simply download the app
- Tap on the app icon on your mobile screen
- Enter your details as required to complete your registration.
AOL Mail Login | AOL Sign in – www.aol.com
The AOL Mail login process is quite simple and easy. You can log in either via a browser or the AOL app. To sign in to your AOL account via the web browser:
1: Go to the AOL login page on www.mail.aol.com, www.aolmail.com or https://login.aol.com.
2: Enter your AOL username or AOL Email address and tap on “NEXT“.
3: Enter your Password on the next page and click on “Sign in” or “Login” and that will take you directly to your AOL Mail account.
NOTE: You can also complete the login via the AOL app. Simply download the app for your device type using the links below. Tap on the downloaded app icon, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your login.
AOL App Download for Mobile devices
With the AOL mobile app, you will always have the services just a few taps away. Follow the links below to install AOL app on your device.
How to Secure Your AOL Account
To protect your AOL account, pay close attention to the following:
- Choose a strong password during sign up process.
- Keep your AOL login details to yourself alone or worst of all, you can share with someone you trust. Do not share your AOL login details with people you do not trust.
- There is a good option in an AOL account setting. The “Keep me informed” is one best setting that you must always have on your AOL account so that any activity from a different location or different device, you will be notified.
- Set-up a two-factor authentication process to get a notification every time you log in with AOL account.
- Do not save your password on a browser that is not on your personal device.
- Always Sign out when you are done with what you are doing. Do not leave your account logged in on any device when leaving the device especially on public networks.
- Ensure that you do not share your details with third-party services that you do not trust.
AOL Mail plans | AOL Premium plans
Basically, AOL Mail is a free email service but some special features of are only available via paid plans or premium plans. The three premium plans and their main features are summarized below.
1: AOL ID Protection Plan
This plan helps protect your identity, credit, usernames, passwords, personal information etc. The main features are:
- ID theft alerts.
- Helps remove your sensitive information from the web.
- Securely store and manage online passwords with one click.
2. AOL Complete Plan
This is an all-in-one comprehensive plan to help keep your identity and data safer from online threats. The main features include:
- ID theft alerts.
- Detection and removal of viruses & malware.
- Secure storage and management of online passwords with one click.
3. AOL Data Secure Plan
- Detects and removes viruses & malware.
- Private VPN encrypts your wireless data.
- Block hackers & phishing sitesPrivate VPN encrypts your wireless data etc.
Do not forget to leave a comment for us if this article was helpful to you. If you have any difficulty or challenges while trying to sign up or log in to your AOL Mail account, please let us know in the comment box below and we can assist you.