EBSU Post UTME Form 2016/2017 Finally Out – Finally, Ebonyi State University post-UTME form is out for the 2016/2017 EBSU Admission Screening.
We have been receiving calls and questions concerning EBSU post UTME 2016/2017 and here is the final answer to all your questions. The University has released the forms and dates for the screening. The full details of the 2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME admission screening is as given below.
2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME Details as officially released by EBSU
“This is to inform all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their University First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored above 180 and above as well as posses require O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission screening application form is available now. The portal for registration opens on Friday 19th August and closeses Friday 9th September 2016.
Method Of Application
1. Visit the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portl.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Banks for payment For The 2016/2017 EBSU POST UTME :
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
Other pieces of information
Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2016/2017 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum og OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verification of their O/Level results only.
All payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME Admission Screening Date and Venues
To get all the dates and venues of the EBSU Post UTME 2016/2017 admission screening click here.
For more info on the 2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME or EBSU 2016/2017 admission screening leave a question below. From some of the details reaching us, the 2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME or EBSU admission screening list is not going to be examination. It is probably going to be oral verification of your O’Level or so.
To stay up to date with all the EBSU Admission screening and other EBSU and general gist, Lke our Facebook page DEWLITE.COM.
Before we go, we want to wish all the 2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME or EBSU 2016/2017 admission screening candidates a resounding success.