This is to inform the general public that applications for the 2018 Selection Process for the World Bank Young Professionals Program is currently on going. This application which started from June 14 is going to remain open until July 28, 2017. This post is meant to guide you on how to apply for World bank Young Professionals Program.
What is World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) and Why should I apply?
According to the World bank Website; The World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group.
The Young Professionals Program is a unique opportunity for younger talents from world bank member nations who have passion for international development and the leadership potential to grow in fascinating top technical and managerial roles in the World Bank Group (WBG).
The program is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to WBG technical/operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources and others.
Who is Eligible to Apply for World Bank Young Professionals Program?
To apply for the World Bank Young professionals program, you have to meet the following are the minimum requirements:
- Citizenship of a Click here to know if your country is a member country of the World Bank Group
- Be born on or after October 1, 1985
- A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
How To Apply for World Bank Young professionals Program
The application process for the World bank Young Professional Program is strictly an online process.
- To apply for the program you will need to first create Account on the World Bank Member page. Learn how to do world bank registration here.
- To apply click here to access the application page
- Scroll down to the “APPLY HERE” button
- Enter your world bank login details which your User ID
- Click on Sign in
- Then fill the Application form. While filling the form ensure that you have all your relevant documents at hand because once you submit it there is no opportunity to change anything on it.
For More Details on the World Bank Young Professionals program, click on any of the links below as appropriate:
Please leave a comment in the box below if you have questions or contributions to make on the World Bank Young professionals program application. Thank and Goodluck to you.