The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is delighted to invite applications for the International Development Fellows Program. This fellowship program offers a valuable opportunity to individuals to obtain new skills and experiences in international relief and development. It is a fully-funded program including an annual stipend to all the beneficiaries.
The CRS International Development Fellows Program (IDFP) is a great opportunity for those in developing countries around the world to push their career to great heights. It is a fully-funded fellows program.
The winning candidates will receive benefits of an annual stipend, cost of living adjustment, housing, transportation to and from the country of assignment, medical evacuation coverage and vacation, medical, life, travel, accident, and personal/household effects insurance. Fellows will also get sick and personal leave and 12 paid holidays.
- Target: The citizens of any developing country
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Non-degree program in Agriculture, Health, Peacebuilding, Education, Microfinance, or a combination of these
- Host Institution: Any institution – Developing regions
- Deadline: Available each year
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Agriculture, Health, Peacebuilding, Education, Microfinance, or a combination of these.
Place of Study
The program will be done in Developing regions.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduate degree in field relevant and applicable to international development (e.g. Agriculture, Health, Engineering, Business, Public Administration, Finance, Supply Chain)
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to major languages spoken where CRS works)
- At least six months of overseas work or volunteer experience in a developing country (consideration given to applicants with at least five years of experience living in a developing country)
- Strong interest in a career in development or emergency relief
- Willing to work in various regions and developing countries around the world
- Able to work respectfully and professionally in a cross-cultural environment
The developing countries’ citizens are welcome to apply.
Application Link for CRS Fellowship