Facebook Avatar has been a new trend on Facebook since its recent launch in the United States of America. In fact, if you have not joined the trend yet then you are definitely missing out already. Facebook avatar is just like Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji or Animoji. It lets you create a cartoon character of Yourself which you can use on Facebook and other social media. Why not join the fun. In this article, I will be showing you how to Make an Avatar with the Facebook Avatar link on your Facebook app.
The Facebook avatar feature has added even more fun to the way we communicate on Facebook. The good thing is that you are allowed to make your avatar from scratch so that it will suit the real you. You can even use your Facebook avatar to express your real-life looks and emotions. It has changed the way people are communicating with friends and loved ones on Facebook. And the Facebook Avatar link is available on both Android and iOS.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook avatar is the latest version of Facebook feature which allows users to create Avatars or Cartoon-like images of themselves. Facebook Avatar has enhanced the way people are communicating with one another on Facebook. You can use your Facebook avatar on other social media such as Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter, Snapchat etc, once you have created it.
Facebook avatar is easy to create once you have the Facebook avatar feature in your Facebook account. The feature of Avatar on Facebook is not yet available in every country now. Some countries do not have the Facebook Avatar feature yet.
Facebook Avatar Link: How To Create Facebook Avatar
First of all, make sure that your Facebook app is up to date. Facebook avatar is only available in the latest Facebook app. Facebook Avatar link is not available on Facebook lite. If you have updated your Facebook app, here is how to create Facebook Avatar.
A) How To Create Facebook Avatar on Mobile Devices
1. Simply login to your Facebook account
2. Tap on the ” Try it ” beside any Facebook avatar image
3. Follow the instructions on your screen to create a beautiful Facebook avatar for yourself.
B) How To create Facebook Avatar For Android and iOS Easily
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the menu bar (three stacked lines). It is at the lower right corner on iOS phones and at the upper right corner on Android phones.
2. Scroll down and tap “See More.”
3. Select “Avatars.”
4. Tap Next and then “Get Started.”
5. Then customize your Facebook avatar the way you would want it to be. You can customize your skin, hairstyle, face, eyes, body shapes, nose and outfit.
6. When you are done customizing your avatar to your taste, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner. Finally, tap Next and then Done to save your new Facebook avatar.
How to Access your Facebook Avatar
It is one thing to make your Facebook avatar via the Facebook avatar link and another to know how to use it thereafter. To access and use your Facebook Avatar, simply tap on the smiley face icon in the “Write a comment” section of Facebook.
How to Use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
- Tap on the second of three buttons in the top-right corner in the Facebook avatar landing page.
- You will be directed to the sticker menu where you have so many stickers including your own avatar.
- Tap on any sticker and you will be asked to send it through Messenger.
- Select the person you want to send the avatar to and it will appear like a conversation.
- Finally, tap on the curved arrow button in the top-right corner to share.
READ ALSO: BitMoji App Download for Android and iOS
If the Facebook avatar link is not in your Facebook account even with the latest Facebook app and you are from a country with the Facebook avatar, it means that your account is not yet captured in the Avatar feature by Facebook. However, you have other beautiful alternatives to create Facebook such as BitMoji App and Avatoon App.
Was This Article Helpful? Leave a comment below.