In our previous articles on how to make a Facebook avatar, many of you on our social media channels have been bringing such complains as – Facebook Avatar Not Working, I cannot find Facebook avatar, my Facebook avatar not showing, No Facebook avatar creator, No Facebook Avatar maker. In this article, we are going to let address the complaints of Facebook Avatar Not Working and other ones listed above. What the causes are and what you can do about it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How To Make Facebook Avatar For iPhone and Android
There has been some worldwide craze and jubilation about the Facebook Avatar since it was rolled out. While millions of people around the world have already started using the Facebook avatar to interact with friends and loved ones, others have found difficulty, with many users reporting problems in creating their Facebook avatar.
Facebook users are now enjoying using their Cartoon versions thanks to the Facebook avatar. A lot of people in the US and other parts of the world are still unable to create their Facebook avatars but after the guide below you can rest assured that there won’t be issues again.
Facebook Avatar Not Working? Here is Why
1. Your Facebook App not updated
2. You may not know where to look and how to access your Facebook avatar maker.
3. Facebook may not be available in your country yet. Facebook said that the avatar is going to be made available to all Facebook users across the world in Phases. For now, Facebook Avatar id only available in Europe, Australia, NewZealand, Canada and the USA.
4. It might not be your turn yet.
What To Do If Facebook Avatar is Not Working
1. Update your Facebook app to the latest version. This may be able to fix it.
2. Open your last message and tap on the smiley face seen in the comment bar.
• Once it opens stickers, click on what looks like the Angry Bird found at the bottom towards the left. This will open the Facebook Avatar creator.
3. Go to your stickers by clicking on the “Feeling/Activity/Stickers“.
• Click on Stickers and select the “purple face. This could allow to customise your Cartoon character.
4. Go to bookmarks and look for Avatars under “see more”.
5. Please if you have tried the above four steps ad still cannot find the avatar maker to solve your “Facebook avatar not working” complaints, it’s possible that Avatars have not yet been rolled out to your account yet. All you need to do is to relax and be patient for the update to arrive.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Here Is How To Make Facebook Avatars in 5 minutes
Was the above article helpful on how to deal the Facebook Avatar not working complaints? Let us know in the comment box below, please. Share this with your friends and loved ones facing similar challenges. It could help them even if it didn’t work out for you.