The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the admission status portal so that candidates can now check their JAMB admission status. Here we will guide you on how to check JAMB admission status free on the JAMB portal.
. It is good to know that JAMB admission status checking is completely free. You can check JAMB Admission Status using your phone, tablets or computers. This is to say that you must not have to go to a cyber cafe to check JAMB admission status.
All you need to Check your JAMB admission status is your JAMB login details which are the emails and password with which you registered on the JAMB website.
Therefore if you sat for the JAMB UTME/DE exam, simply follow the steps below to check your JAMB admission status online from the JAMB portal.
How To Check JAMB Admission Status on JAMB portal
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng on your browser. Please if you are using mobile phone, use Chrome browser.
- Scroll down to Check Admission Status and click on it to go to JAMB efacility portal
- Next you need to login with your JAMB efacility email and password
- If you successfully login, then scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” Menu.
- Enter your email address and password, and click on login…your Admission status will be displayed to you.
You can also check your JAMB admission status by visiting the JAMB efacility directly as described below.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB EFACILITY CAPS SITE.
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility on your PC or Mobile phone.
2. Enter your JAMB login details. They includes the email and password you created your jamb account with.
3. Once you login, select CAPS option in the menu. This will take you to the caps page.
4. Then scroll down and click on “Admission Status”. This display if you have been admitted or not.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’. Kindly accept the admission within the specified period.
If you are admitted you can now go ahead and print your Jamb admission letter from the website. JAMB admission letter printing costs a thousand naira(#1000) only. To print the JAMB admission letter follow the simple steps below.
- Go to www.jamb.org
- Scroll down and click on the option that says “Admission Letter Printing“
- Then create your personal profile with your email and a password.
- Proceed to payment from the profile or account you just created.
- Once you are done with payment, you can then download and print JAMB admission letter.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR NEWLY ADMITTED NIGERIAN STUDENTS
We will like to get your comments and questions about How to check JAMB admission status 2018 and JAMB admission letter printing in the comment box below.