The Unicredit Mastercard Credit Cards offers users a very flexible repayment system and enhanced credit lines. This article will take you through the things you need to know about Unicredit Mastercard credit cards, their main features and how you can apply for Unicredit credit cards.
Unicredit bank remains one of the major players in the European financial system. They also have one of the best banking networks in Europe and the world over. Unicredit Mastercard Credit cards are also one of the best with low-interest rate and flexibility in repayment. The main features of the Unicredit Credit cards are as outlined below.
Main Features Of Unicredit Credit Cards
Generally, just like other Credit cards, the Unicredit bank credit cards can be used like debit cards.
♠The Unicredit Mastercard credit cards are very easy to use.
♠If you are a credit card holder from Unicredit bank, you can take part in their bank card promos which comes from time to time.
♠Unicredit Mastercard Credit cards holders are free to choose how to repay the used credit line, depending on your current personal financial standings.
♠While for a debit card you pay from the amount that is available on your bank account, during the use of the credit card the bank provides a certain credit line for you, which you can use with your credit card.
♠You can make purchases within the country and abroad, shop safely online.
♠Purchases made with your Unicredit credit cards are free of charge as a special offer.
♠Withdraw cash easily from ATMs, both within the country and abroad up to your monthly credit line limit. However, the amount withdrawn will bear interest rate from the date of your withdrawal, and these withdrawals also incur charges.
♠It is enough to apply for this only once and it may be extended annually automatically if you are able to meet the required conditions. Any amount repaid from the used credit line can be used again.
UniCredit Mastercard Credit Cards
Unicredit Mastercard Credit cards come in various categories. The name of these cards may differ depending on your country of residence.
Each of these cards shares the same features listed above. However, each Unicredit Mastercard credit card also has some special added features that make it unique and different from the other. Example, Unicredit bank Hungary has four Mastercard Credit cards categories namely:
- Unicredit Mastercard Orange Credit card
- Unicredit Mastercard Blue Credit card
- Unicredit Mastercard Gold Credit Card
- Unicredit Mastercard Platinium Credit card
The main features of each of the Unicredit Credit cards are as outlined below.
Unicredit MasterCard Orange Credit Card
The main features of this Unicredit Credit card are:
- The bank verifies your credit line balance before authorising each payment.
- Available credit limit APR: 36.95%.
- A cashback promotion in which you will get mouth-watering purchase transaction made on your credit line.
- You will be kept up-to-date about your bank card transactions with our SMS notification.
- Unicredit Mastercard Orange credit card holders can apply for a supplementary card. In so doing, even your family members can have access to your credit line.
- Availability of extra travel insurance for an annual fee.
- Unicredit bank verifies your credit line balance before authorising every payment made from your credit line.
- The available credit limit on Unicredit Mastercard orange credit card is capped and it is country dependent.
- You can choose a loan with a credit protection insurance also for an annual.
Unicredit MasterCard Blue Credit Card
- Your credit line balance is not verified by the bank before you can make transactions with it.
- The available credit line is dependent on your currency.
- Your credit line may be extended annually automatically if you meet up with the requirement in which case you do not need to reapply.
- You can choose to repay the credit line used in several ways.
- Cashback promotions with teasing benefits on every transaction made.
- Your Mastercard Blue credit card is automatically linked to Standard travel, health, accident and luggage insurance.
- You can apply for emergency services for a separate fee.
Unicredit Mastercard Gold Credit Card
- The card’s balance is not verified by the bank under the authorization process in every case so you are allowed to make offline transactions like hotel booking etc.
- The available credit line is about 4 3 times higher than the Blue Unicredit MasterCard credit card. The APR is 37.99%.
- Automatic extension of your credit line if you are able to fulfil the requirements so, it might be enough to apply for it just once.
- A Gold travel, health, accident and luggage insurance that is valid abroad and domestic accident insurance which are automatically linked to the card.
- You can apply for emergency services such as card replacement and emergency cash advance within the country and abroad.
- In the first year following your application, your SMS service in the promos is free of charge.
Unicredit Mastercard Platinum Credit Card
The card’s balance is not verified by the bank under the authorization process in every case so you are allowed to make offline.
- The available credit line is 4 times higher more than double of the Gold credit card.
- Platinum travel, health, accident and luggage insurance that is valid abroad and special domestic accident insurance are automatically linked to the card. The card’s membership fee includes the fee of a life insurance policy which serves as collateral.
- With a Platinum credit card, you do not even have to pay the monthly account handling fee, because the fee of the card includes it, too.
- Automatic emergency services like card replacement and emergency cash advance may be requested both locally or abroad as these services are included in the fee for the bank card.
- In a case where you need to block your bank card, card replacement and regeneration of the PIN code are done for you free of charge, because these services are already included in the bank card fee.
- You can use our SMS service free of charge, as a special offer.
For more info on Unicredit Mastercard, credit cards visit the Unicredit official website on Here.