Hi There! Do you dream of having a career that is second to none? Do you know that you can become a global asset? You can fulfill all these dreams and more with the World Bank Internship program. There is no age limit to the World Bank internship programs. No gender or field barriers. You do not want to miss this golden chance. Trust me, you are privileged to be seeing this information right now.
The world Bank internship program is the best stage for you to get your career up to the best start. There is no better way for you to boost your CV, gain the best work experience, exposure, knowledge, and skillset to become a global brand in your field.
The World bank internships are available not only in banking but also in development operations and other business units such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, and much more as you will see below.
What is the Salary for The World Bank Internship Programs?
The World Bank pays all interns an hourly salary and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
Interns are responsible for their accommodation
Eligibility Criteria For World Bank Internship
To be eligible for the World Bank Internship, you:
- Must have an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in a full-time graduate program(Pursuing Masters or Ph.D.)
- Be fluent in English
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- No Age Limit
- Other skills such as a computer are an advantage.
- Speaking an additional international language is an advantage eg: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese.
Disciplines or Fields In World Bank Internship Program
The WB internship program usually takes candidates from the following fields from member countries across the world.
natural resources management
Human Resources Management
Treasury and other corporate services).
private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support
World Bank Internship Program Application
The internship programs in the World Bank Group is offered twice each year as Follows:
1. Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
2. Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
World Bank Internship Program Application Process
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- No email application is acceptable
During your World Bank internship program online application, you will upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
How To Apply For World Bank Internships
For more information, questions and clarifications on the world bank internship program, you can leave us a comment in the comment box below. Please help us and share this information on the social media using the Social media icons on your screen.