Glo data sharing is a way in which Globacom, the new generation telecommunication network giant allows their subscriber to share their internet data plans. It is another innovation in the telecommunication and internet provision service in Nigeria.
With Glo data sharing services, you do not need to make multiple internet subscription to stay connected to the internet on your devices. All you need now is to buy one Glo data plan and then share it among all your other devices so they have Glo sim cards in them.
How To Share Glo Data Plans With Friends
Glo data sharing is very easy as it only requires you to have an active internet data plan and the person you want to share Glo data with to have a Glo line in his or her phone, tablet, or modem. It is that that simple.
How to Add Someone to Your Glo Data Sharing List
- To add a new friend to share your Glo data, dial *127*01*[friend’s number]# or Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127.
e.g. Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
How To View List of People Sharing Your Glo Data
- To view list of people sharing your data subscription, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127
How To Remove Someone From Your Glo Data
You can edit your glo data share list.
- To Edit or remove people from your data sharing list, dial *127*02*[friend’s number]# OR Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127
e.g. Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# or Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
Alternative Way To Share Glo Data
You can also share Glo data by:
- Simply dial *777# and send on you phone,
- Chose option 1 which is data services from the options
- In the next option, choose share data (0ption 3)
- Choose share data
- Enter the Glo phone number you want to share date with and click send
- The person will immediately receive an SMS to confirm that the data sharing was successful.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING FACTS ABOUT GLO DATA SHARING
1- You can only share data to a maximum of 5 people. If you intend to share to more people, just walk into any Glo office and make the request and they will increase the number of people you can share Glo data with.
2- If your phone is rooted for Glo blackberry already, for the glo data shared with you to function, first go to your phone settings, choose sim management, the click on glo and change the access point from Glo Blackberry to Glo secure.
For questions and clarifications please leave a comment below. Remember to share this information with your friends.